Our website address is: http://www.winrepgroup.com.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website provides an email address link located on the ‘Contact Us’ section so that you may email us directly with any questions or comments you may have. This website reads all messages received and makes efforts to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, we may also file your email for future reference regarding improvements to our website or discard the information. Your personal information is not shared, traded, sold, or exchanged with any third parties without your express permission.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
CASL is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CASL we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Notification of Changes
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process serviced on our website.
Last Edited on 2019-03-04